Shipping & Returns Policy
Townsend Press ships anywhere in the United States and Canada. In addition, we offer shipping to locations worldwide. Customers interested in placing international orders should contact our Book Center by phone at (888) 752-6410, by fax at (800) 225-8894, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Townsend Press customers are also guaranteed the following:
- Orders will ship within 2 business days from when they are received. Note: An order placed on a weekend or Federal holiday will ship the next available business day.
- Orders will arrive in excellent condition. Townsend Press will replace defective or damaged books at no cost to customers.
- Townsend Press will reimburse customers for any erroneous shipping costs and/or billing errors caused by its staff.
You may return any books purchased from Townsend Press for any reason within 6 months of purchase. Digital products and Access Kits purchased from Townsend Press can be returned for any reason within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be in original condition. Note that all books and Access Kits are shipped sealed and/or shrinkwrapped and must be returned that way. Access Kits that have been opened or for which the access code has been activated cannot be returned.
To return materials for full credit, simply:
- Mail them to: TP Book Center, 439 Kelley Drive, West Berlin, NJ 08091
- Include a copy of the original invoice.
- Include instructions detailing how you wish your credit to be applied. Also include contact information in case we need to reach you.
That's it! If you have questions about this policy, just call (888) 752-6410 or e-mail us at email@example.com.