Bullying in Schools Print/Plus Bundle
This print/digital bundle includes a copy of Bullying in Schools: What You Need to Know AND access to Bullying in Schools Plus, an updated electronic version of the text designed for tablets and desktop computers. Featuring freshened material and a range of digital assignments, this bundle can serve as a group, class, or schoolwide resource—or as a program for individual students. See details below, or get a full brochure here.
• Compelling True Stories: BIS includes real stories from students who have experienced bullying and cyberbullying. These vivid accounts allow students to discuss their personal feelings in the safe context of other people’s stories.
• Digital exclusive! Audio Vignettes: BIS Plus begins with powerful firsthand accounts of bullying, complete with voiceovers that allow students to read and listen. This pairing enhances their emotional experience and sets the stage for deeper learning.
• Updated in BIS Plus! Cyberbullying Coverage: Both versions of BIS explore the dangers of cyberbullying and provide students with strategies to combat this growing problem—and promote Internet safety.
• Digital exclusive! Role Playing Activities: Technology has created new spaces where bullying takes place. BIS Plus prepares students for digital encounters by simulating cyberbullying situations so students know how to respond.
• Practical "Hands-on" Strategies: BIS and BIS Plus are full of useful strategies for all students impacted by bullying. Realistic and respectful, these steps give young people positive actions they can take the next time bullying strikes.
• Digital exclusive! Live Surveys: Surveys in BIS Plus ask students to think about their behavior and their use of technology. Results are tallied according to their class, their school, and the broader student population.
• Writing Assignments: Paragraph, essay, and open-ended writing assignments invite students to reflect on their experiences and growing understanding of bullying. BIS Plus allows students to submit their written work electronically.
• Digital exclusive! Live Discussions: A series of engaging new cyberbullying assignments in BIS Plus require students to participate in an online forum with small group or class discussions.
• Reasonable Price: Whether you choose the print or digital version, the price is just $1 per student—or $2 for both formats. A site license is available for $250 and supports unlimited enrollment for a full school year (10 months).