Bullying in Schools Plus
Key Features of Bullying in Schools Plus
• Compelling True Stories: BIS Plus includes real stories from students who have experienced bullying and cyberbullying. These vivid accounts allow students to discuss their personal feelings in the safe context of other people’s stories.
• Digital exclusive! Audio Vignettes: BIS Plus begins with powerful firsthand accounts of bullying, complete with voiceovers that allow students to read and listen. This pairing enhances their emotional experience and sets the stage for deeper learning.
• Updated in BIS Digital! Cyberbullying Coverage: Both versions of BIS explore the dangers of cyberbullying and provide students with strategies to combat this growing problem—and promote Internet safety.
• Digital exclusive! Role Playing Activities: Technology has created new spaces where bullying takes place. BIS Plus prepares students for digital encounters by simulating cyberbullying situations so students know how to respond.
• Practical "Hands-on" Strategies: BIS and BIS Plus are full of useful strategies for all students impacted by bullying. Realistic and respectful, these steps give young people positive actions they can take the next time bullying strikes.
• Digital exclusive! Live Surveys: Surveys in BIS Plus ask students to think about their behavior and their use of technology. Results are tallied according to their class, their school, and the broader student population.
• Writing Assignments: Paragraph, essay, and open-ended writing assignments invite students to reflect on their experiences and growing understanding of bullying. BIS Plus allows students to submit their written work electronically.
• Digital exclusive! Live Discussions: A series of engaging new cyberbullying assignments in BIS Plus require students to participate in an online forum with small group or class discussions.
• Reasonable Price: Whether you choose the print or digital version, price is just $1 per student—or $2 for both formats. A site license is available for $250 and supports unlimited enrollment.
Want to Know More?
Call 888 753-6410 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our Learning Center now to explore BIS Plus and get a two-week free trial for your classes.